Mr. Wake

Are you understand?

Name:
Location: Kamakura, Kanagawa, Japan

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

J Blogging

Blogspot is annoying me in that it it gives me the Japanese version of its site, so I keep hitting the wrong buttons. I've deleted several entries by mistake. Proper netiquette dictates that they have a link in English that one can click to get the English version, but I haven't been able to find it. On the good side, the their site translation has been half-assed enough that some things are still English. However, the contact customer support page isn't one of them, so I don't know if my email got through. But I AM in Japan, after all, and should be practicing Japanese. However, I think that blogspot could do a better job of proofreading. In the below example, the only thing I can read in the sentence is misspelled, and it happens to be the name of blogspot's core product.

Bog が公開されました

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home