Mr. Wake

Are you understand?

Name:
Location: Kamakura, Kanagawa, Japan

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

BABI@home


We brought Aika Jane home last Saturday. Since then we've spent most of our time filling her stomach, and she's been busy filling diapers. It may be my imagination, but I think she has gotten less jowlsy. Perhaps we haven't been feeding her enough and forced her to consume the nuts she was storing for winter. So far she has expressed an interest in faces, stripes, orchids, TV, and fluorescent lighting.

I think this would be a great picture for her first album cover. But she has been too busy preparing her Nobel Prize acceptance speech to advance her music career. There are more pictures on Flickr. Search the tag "aikajane." WARNING: You do not care about these pictures. Since they are not pictures of her dressed in silly clothes, tormenting animals, or hurting herself, they are not interesting. Give me a few months and I'll come up with the good stuff.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gaahhh! She's so cute!! Congratulations.

10:45 PM, April 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naoko and Wake, Your daughter is a delight. She seems to be stretching, sleeping and yawning in a normal and lovely way.

I can't begin to tell you how wonderful the internet is--That I can see you three so clearly and quickly thousands of miles away.
Thank you for posting the pictures, and I look forward to many, many more.

Naoko, you take good care of yourself. I'll be thinking of you as you feed, wash and hug your baby.

Love to all three of you, Franchelle

2:08 AM, April 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home